De toate pentru toțiComunitatea Metrou Ușor

Topic: Orizonturi rosii...

898 posts, 103999 views

Go to page:  1  ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

📖 Pagination options
Re: Orizonturi rosii... Costin

Va reamintesc sa pastrati discutia civilizata si fara atacuri personale. Merci!

• Pok
  • Posted:
  •  

Re: Orizonturi rosii... Pok

A uitat să precizeze că a fost clar o dublură și că în ciuda acestui fapt s-a văzut clar că (Putin) are cancer în fază terminală  :D

Re: Orizonturi rosii... subway guru

Are rusul cancer doar la logica elementară!
:)

Pentru Ucraina alte variante de avioane ce urmează să fie scoase de la naftalină din Europa nu sunt acceptabile cu excepția suedezelor Grippen dar capacitatea suedezilor de producție e extrem de limitată și până la aderarea lor la NATO statutul lor de neutralitate e un obstacol major în a le livra unei țări aflate în conflict armat.
Cu F-16 principala problemă nu e pregătirea piloților ucrainieni ci a echipelor și a infrastructurii de întreținere, a aeroporturilor adecvate și disponibilitatea pieselor de schimb și cantitatea si calitatea armamentului specific necesar la ei acasă, nu pe teritoriul țărilor NATO învecinate.
În teorie nu ar fi așa greu dar în practică sunt condiții foarte greu de îndeplinit.
Ar mai fi de precizat ca avioanele F-16 disponibile nu sunt identice, sunt din generații mult diferite și nimeni nu e dispus să investească pentru a le aduce la un standard comun de actualitate…

Pro și contra Grippen

Dintre tarile NATO doar Ungaria a optat pentru avioanele suedeze.

Un lider mongol demontează aberațiile istorice rusești, imperiile ruse nu au la bază decât o copie a imperiului mongol!
https://www.hotnews.ro/stiri-razboi_ucra ... muri.htm

V-ați gândit de ce ucrainienii nu-l agreează pe Navalnii?

Ca să ne dăm seama cat de slaba și învechită e dotarea armatei noastre

Re: Orizonturi rosii... ByOnu

subway guru wrote here:
V-ați gândit de ce ucrainienii nu-l agreează pe Navalnii?

Fara sa fac o documentare minutioasa ...

Suspilne Crimea has collected statements by Oleksiy Navalny about the occupied Crimea and the future of the semi-island.

"Crimea is what, a sausage sandwich?"

In October 2014, Alexei Navalny gave an interview to the Echo of Moscow radio station. The meeting caused a stir among opposition supporters, mainly through Navalny's words about Crimea.

To the question "Our Crimea?" The politician replied that "Crimea is the people who live in Crimea" and that the peninsula "was seized with a flagrant violation of all international norms," ​​but is now part of Russia.

Navalny advised Ukrainians not to deceive themselves: "Crimea will remain part of Russia and will never become part of Ukraine again in the foreseeable future".

He also said that when he becomes president of the Russian Federation, he will not return the semi-island to Kyiv: "Crimea is what, a sandwich with sausage to be returned here and there?", - Navalny asked.

Navalny's words surprised his supporters and other oppositionists. Some did not see anything new in his words, and others were disappointed in Navalny's policy.

"Capture of Crimea was harmful"

In an interview with Russia's Radio Svoboda in May 2015, Alexei Navalny said that Russia's seizure of Crimea was a violation of international agreements that would strategically do Russia great harm.

"The seizure of Crimea was a harmful violation of international agreements because the Budapest Memorandum on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and the fundamental agreements in which Russia participated at the time are more important", -  Navalny said.

The oppositionist reminded his words that "Crimea is not a sandwich" and it cannot be returned just like that.

"I believe that strategically, what has been done with Crimea, not to mention Ukraine, will do great harm to Russia. But the problem of Crimea cannot be solved quickly. Can't be solved with a sandwich. It cannot be simply returned”, - stated politician.

"I will provide an honest referendum there"

In July 2017, in an interview with Echo of Moscow radio station, Alexei Navalny said that if elected Russian president, he would provide a "fair referendum" in the occupied Crimea and try to involve Ukraine and the EU.

"As president, I can guarantee one thing - that I will hold a fair referendum there, I will try to normalize the situation. We will try to involve Ukraine in this referendum and in the tripartite commissions together with the European Union. Honestly, if not cunning, I doubt that Ukraine recognizes this referendum", - Navalny said.

The oppositionist added that he did not see the possibility of solving the Crimean problem and did not believe that it could be solved in the near future.

"During my life, I do not see any territorial conflict that would be resolved on planet Earth. None. Well, with very, very rare exceptions", -  he said.

The politician said that the residents of the semi-island would suffer because investments in Crimea will not go.

"You can't turn this stuffing back"

The situation with the occupied Crimea has no simple solutions. It was announced in November 2019 on the radio station "Echo of Moscow" by Russian oppositionist Alexei Navalny.

"Certainly, what happened in the 14th year were illegal things. But we entered the part of politics when there are no simple solutions", -  stated politician.

Navalny said that in Crimea, two million people have a Russian passport and this stuffing can not be turned back.

"There are two million people with Russian passports. That is already some incomprehensible forcemeat. You can't turn this stuffing back. Therefore, there is no simple solution to the Crimean problem", - he said.

According to the opposition, if he came to power, he would provide another referendum in the occupied Crimea.

"Not even one, but the first. Because that referendum cannot be considered a referendum, but I understand that a number of Facebook residents will not like such an answer. Well, I will not like it - I will not like it. We should not approach it from some casuistic point of view. "One constitution says one thing, another says another. And there are people sitting in the Kremlin who are obsessed with all constitutions and all laws", - informed Navalny.

https://crimea.suspilne.media/en/news/942

Explicația e simplă, a fost un ultranaționalist rus fără pic de înțelegere sau simpatie pentru dorința de independentă a ucrainienilor…în rest e cum a spus Stalin, moartea unui singur personaj e un eveniment, moartea a sute de mii e doar statistică!
N-ați remarcat ca singurii care au protestat sunt rușii din diaspora? Unde sunt cei 27% care l-au votat să fie primar la Moscova?
În alta ordine de idei mă întreb de ce nu donăm tot armamentul demodat și neutilizat R. Moldova pentru a mai contrabalansa presiunea și amenințarea transnistreană.
Nu ne-ar costa nimic!
Din contra ne-ar scuti de niște cheltuieli absolut inutile…
Să nu credeți că un armament inutil aflat în consevare degeaba nu ne costă chiar nimic!
Acum înțelegeți mai bine îngrijorările perfect justificate ale șefului statului major al armatei?
Putem noi face față cu ce avem la un eventual atac rusesc timp de o săptămâna fără pierderi incomensurabile de oameni și arme până când soseseste forța rapidă de reacție a NATO în sprijinul nostru?…și ce facem dacă nu pot sosi la timp?
Punem mâna pe coase și topoare, ca gloanțe și obuze oricum nu avem…
Luptăm din nou în izmene la baionetă ca la Mărășești?
:(

Cum a moștenit Rusia imperiul mongol și politica acestuia până în zilele noastre

Go to page:  1  ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

📖 Pagination options
Home page  • 
Parent forum: Comunitatea Metrou Ușor  • 
Choose destination

Since our 2296 forum members have written 422330 posts in 5262 topics and 515 subforums.

© 2009 - 2024 Asociația „Metrou Ușor”